Описание: Новости проекта и их обсуждение
Ждём =)jmspeex писал(а):
- Last week: Continuing landing ambisonics patches for Opus. Look at language prediction using Neural Networks
- This Week: Maybe do an Opus 1.3 release this week depending on new patches from Google.
Additionally, as a way to test the upcoming update to opus-tools, we’re providing Windows binaries built with 1.3-beta. These binaries are based on libopusenc, which means opusenc is finally able to make use of the Opus delayed-decision feature to make better speech/music transitions.
- Enabling by default the spec fixes in RFC 8251
- Improvements to the VAD and speech/music classification using an RNN
- Improvements to stereo speech coding at low bitrate
- Added support for ambisonics projection using mapping 3 (disabled by default)
- Fixes to the CELT PLC
Сейчас этот раздел просматривают: 1 гость